The doors of our Nannuoshan are always open for talented and creative persons with a weakness for fine tea and an artistic yet organized soul.
Below is the list of currently open positions but please don’t hesitate to propose your ideas for cooperation.
Warehouse and Office Manager in Berlin (m/w)
Over the past couple years, Nannuoshan has had a little growth spurt, and now we’re looking for a motivated individual to join our tight-knit team and take charge of order fulfilment and office management for our worldwide customer base.
Interested in the position? Apply here.
- Contract type: Minijob (30-40 hours/month)
- Working hours: 2 days per week, to be arranged according to schedule
- Location: Our studio-warehouse in East Berlin (Link to GoogleMaps)
- Managing and processing incoming orders from our backend
- Preparing and fulfilling these orders twice a week
- Keeping inventory of our large collection of tea and teaware
- Updating our backend, as needed
- Packing tea and teaware
- Keeping our studio well-stocked with supplies, tidy, and clean
- Being flexible enough to take on the odd tasks that come with a small business
- Depending on your skills and interests, other tasks are possible, such as: contributing to product descriptions, product photos, tea tastings, tea seminars and events, accounting, and YouTube content.
The ideal applicant will have as many of the following skills as possible:
- A structured, well-organized, and efficient working style
- Fluency in English or German; both would be advantageous
- Good-communication skills and a team-player mindset
- A readiness to adapt to changes and try new things
- Facility with computers, including adequate typing ability, knowledge of cloud storage (e.g. Dropbox), familiarity with online shopping, etc.
- The ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- A basic understanding of HTML is helpful, not mandatory
- Familiarity with online shop backends (e.g. Shopify) is an additional asset
- A passion for fine tea and tea culture is much appreciated!
Additionally, being reachable by phone and IM apps is also a fairly critical necessity for our intra-business communications.
What we offer:
- A small, friendly team of colleagues
- Flexibility in working hours
- The chance to hone existing skills and develop new ones
- The opportunity to learn about this fascinating, ancient culture hands-on (or should we say ‘tastebuds’?)
- Fine tea seldomly found in Europe, and a significant employee discount on it