Long Jing is the most famous green tea from China, a favorite for many tea drinkers worldwide.
Both shape and taste of Long Jing are characteristic and easy to recognise. The dry leaves are flat and jade green. The taste is full, clean, with an intense and addictive chestnut note.
This selection is a medium-fire roasted Long Jing, balanced, clean and mouth-filling. It has a sharp full body and a distinctive taste of roasted chestnuts or baked beans. Lingering notes of sea salt and stinging nettle tickle the palate.
Two other finishes from the same tea farmer are available:
- ORIGIN: Qian dao hu, Chun'an, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- MEANING: Dragon well (long jing)
- CULTIVAR: Long Jing N° 43.
- HARVEST TIME: March 16, 2018
- TASTE: Smooth, chestnut, sea salt