Long Jing is the most famous green tea from China, a favorite for many tea drinkers worldwide.
Both shape and taste of Long Jing are characteristic and easy to recognise. The dry leaves are flat and jade green. The taste is full, clean, with an intense and addictive chestnut note.
This selection is a high-fire roasted Long Jing. The warm aroma and deep yellow liquor herald an intense and savoury tea, creamy and nutty. A best choice for those of you seeking for a refreshing yet mouth-filling green tea.
Two other finishes from the same tea farmer are available:
- ORIGIN: Qian dao hu, Chun'an, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- MEANING: Dragon well (long jing)
- CULTIVAR: Jiu keng qun ti
- HARVEST TIME: March 28, 2018
- TASTE: Warm, creamy, nutty