Li Shan Light
On the mountain's peak awaits an orchard, trees heavy with tropical fruit and spices warmed by the sun; a brisk breeze wafts the scents in and out of your nostrils as you pluck a piece of fruit, nectar already oozing from its stem. Among the most delicate of oolong experiences, this Li Shan brings the drinker to these tropical environs, with the clean tartness of tangerine flowing on a liquor with a gently milky body and cinnamon warmth. With its provenance on the slopes of one of the most treasured high-mountain peaks of Taiwan, this is certainly a tea to elevate.
- ORIGIN: Cuifeng, Lishan, Taichung, Nantou, Taiwan
- ALTITUDE: 1700-1800 metres
- MEANING: [From] Pear Mountain (Li Shan)
- CULTIVAR: Qing Xin
- HARVEST TIME: Spring 2020
- TASTE: Tangerine, cinnamon, milk