Huang Zhi Xiang
Huang Zhi Xiang, or Yellow Gardenia Aroma, is a Dancong Oolong whose name gives a clue as to what this tea has in store for its drinker, as does the aroma of the leaves.
Notes of gardenia flowers and orange blossoms rise from the dry leaves and only increase in intensity after steeping. The taste brings strong tropical floral notes and decadent fruity sweetness of apricots and papaya, with a long lasting honey aftertaste.
If you want your teas to be naturally very sweet and floral, then this Dancong is perfection.
- ORIGIN: Wudong, Fenghuang, Chaozhou, Guangdong, China
- MEANING: Gardenia fragrance (huangzhi xiang)
- CULTIVAR: Shui Xian Huangzhi Xiang
- HARVEST TIME: Spring 2015
- TASTE: Tropical flowers, apricots, sweet